:: Re: [Bricolabs] TAPES TAPES TAPES
Góra strony
Autor: asbesto
Dla: Bricolabs
Temat: Re: [Bricolabs] TAPES TAPES TAPES
Tue, May 06, 2014 at 04:23:55PM +0200, Jean-Noël Montagne' wrote:

> Thanks for your answer Asbesto & all friends. I have heard many
> times the argument: "FB is just a tool, an instrument for
> communication and it's working well for this goal".
> But I observe that FB is not an instrument. An instrument is
> Now, try to show a breast of this Venus sculpture in FB. (Try to
> Try to install an "I don't like" button in FB. Impossible in a Brave
> There are a dozen examples like this.

yes, but try to find a community of 1600 people that follow us
and help us paying the bills when we're in hurry :)

and there are dozen of examples like that :)

It's a question of balancing. The entire network we swim today
is full of shit :(

> Well, my attitude is to boycott, but I perfectly understand the
> position of people using it and having success with their projects.

respect for boycott position! but for us this means TO DIE ALONE

FOREVER ALONE

> PS: for the museum in Palazzolo: this chapter about history of
> computer games has been published today:
> http://iasl.uni-muenchen.de/links/GCA-VII.1e.html

GREAT, thank you! ^_^

--
[ ::::::::: 73 de IW9HGS : http://freaknet.org/asbesto ::::::::::: ]
[ Freaknet Medialab :: Poetry Hacklab : Dyne.Org :: Radio Cybernet ]