:: Re: [Bricolabs] TAPES TAPES TAPES
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jaromil
À: Bricolabs
Sujet: Re: [Bricolabs] TAPES TAPES TAPES
On Mon, 05 May 2014, Patrice Riemens wrote:

> > no screwdrivers anymore until the steel they are made with is ethical!
> > Zucchero libera tutti
>
> LOL, let me join the fray!
>
> When I read JNM's post I fwded it to a friend with the title 'de
> rekkelijken vs de preciesen' (the flexible vs the strict ones) which
> refers to a piece of Dutch religious (Calvinist, what else ...) history,
> and is about some fine point of scripture interpretation (did the snake
> actually talk? - or something to that effect ;-)

add to that some more complexity with *context*.

Asbesto is living between rubbles in Sicily like a unabomber with Dawn
syndrome, now since more than 15 years, dedicating his life to UNIX
(mostly anything that came after GNU) and hopelessly mutilated cats.
All that with extreme precision and a very strict style of nerd life.

the spirit of hir replies about FB boycot are so hilarious, but we know
well that's him: he keeps more communication on FB than with anything
else, using consoles only to reprogram PICs and VRs and stuff like that.

reality is always more complex than in books..
and trans- is much better than post- anyway.

ciao

p.s. I use FB and am also in the Hippies group, but really not much
    happens there. its gone down since they aggressively curb the
    propagation of posts unless boosted with money (biz! biz! biz!)
    so don't get FOMO y'all are missin nuttin'