:: Re: [unSYSTEM] jaromil speech to cr…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Amir Taaki
À: unsystem
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] jaromil speech to crowd about hacker ethics
about the end part:
best defence is a good offence.
we need to stand out and be bold motherfuckers!
and become more and more human, in touch with ourselves.
much fear & cowering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B_uusKGG0U

sorry (not really) states, we are leaving your world to cross over to
new pastures. we are taught as children to fear the dark. to be scared
of the unknown.
we are going everywhere and anywhere bounded only by our imaginations.
an uncertain pitch black world cloaking myriad of possibilities.

ironically it's our fate to live in the dark.
step out into any direction you choose.
your mind is a vessel.