:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Informal unSYSTEM Sk…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: John Hebert
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Informal unSYSTEM Skype chat on Monday, May 5th at 19:00 US Central TZ
Alexander,

Let's put your passion to work.

Schedule some tests with the open source software solutions you mentioned
and invite others to join you during those tests. If one of these solutions
works well and meets the minimum requirements (1. many chat participants,
2. good voice quality, 3. install from packages, not source), present your
test results to the mailing list.

Thanks for your help,
John