:: Re: [unSYSTEM] oh fuck it's really …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Troy Benjegerdes
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] oh fuck it's really happening... bitcoin is under attack
On Thu, May 01, 2014 at 08:06:50AM +0200, Jaromil wrote:
> On April 30, 2014 8:10:24 PM CEST, Amir Taaki <genjix@???> wrote:
> >well im here to listen to my community, not the circlejerk herd of
> >liberal democrats on reddit.
> >we're setting up a forum on https://forum.unsystem.net
> >once that's operational, it'll be a more appropriate platform for
> >coordinating unsystem activities.
>
> man i hope the forum will have an email gateway coz me and my comps are 0ld as fuck and the more the web grows on with js bullshit the less i use it
>
> also be sure to distribute the shit over more servers i've seen many places going down with time, maintanance and upgrades etc
>
> yo

I have a half-formed idea to use the 'message feature' in a couple of
cryptocoins (and I think pioneered by Datacoin) as the basis for a
distributed forum that I could run with a plugin for Mutt, or use
something creative like a FUSE plugin that exports the forum in Maildir
format.

If I can't read the webpage with
telnet forum.unsystem.net 80
get /

then it's probably too complicated to be reliable long-term for what we are
talking about trying to use it for. (and since I said that, now I have to
go brush up on my own html-foo and fix my own webservers to work right)