:: Re: [unSYSTEM] important: the proce…
Página Inicial
Autor: Julia Tourianski
Para: System undo crew
Assunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] important: the process is what matters, not the endpoint
What a pleasant read this has been. Nice to be reminded im not alone. I think therefore I am, I live, therefore anarchy. My next vid will be all about these values.

Regarding the end goal...Everyone has been asking me lately what my end goal is, or what anarchy's end goal is... I think end goals are in poor taste because like Frankenstein's monster, once it is reached we self destruct. Praise the journey.

- Julia Tourianski