:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Informal unSYSTEM Sk…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Robert Jakob
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Informal unSYSTEM Skype chat on Monday, May 5th at 19:00 US Central TZ
Alexander,

I know, you're right and I do appreciate the advice. I was hoping to use
Google+ so we can have video as well. We will have to wait and see how it
holds up, but Mumble is great and I will definitely use it for an interview
very soon.

Robert