:: Re: [unSYSTEM] important: the proce…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Damian
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] important: the process is what matters, not the endpoint
i've been on many journeys and very few ever have a destination that is
better than the journey itself. meditate during the journey and get stoked
so you can create an awesome experience for yourself and everyone you are
with. daily meditation to focus on principles/ideas/creativity keeps your
gps nicely calibrated.

i believe anarchy is in harmony with nature/math (and therefore a good
focus of meditation) because this reality at the quantum level is just
probability and anarchy is a practice that allows for the greatest variety
of manifestations. focusing on things that are in harmony with nature
always gets better results.

in the end anarchy and peaceful practices are enhancing life to create a
better experience for everyone.

i get stoked on that!