:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Libbitcoin and oth…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: mlmikael
À: Amir Taaki
CC: libbitcoin
Sujet: Re: [Libbitcoin] Libbitcoin and other alt coins
Dear Amir,

Litecoin is really important and just to understand what can be expected
from Libbitcoin and what patching or integrating with other solutions
would be needed to do LTC and Libbitcoin at the same time,

Could you kindly tell if you intend to have Litecoin running around
August maybe -+ 1 month?

Thanks!