:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Informal unSYSTEM Sk…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Washington Sanchez
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Informal unSYSTEM Skype chat on Monday, May 5th at 19:00 US Central TZ
I'd like to join in the fun, just need to figure out what that time is for Australia.
On Thu, May 01, 2014 at 3:51 AM, John Hebert <johnalexhebert@???> wrote:Sounds great (no pun intended)!I'm going fishing for a few days and will be back on Sunday. Will be in touch then to finalize details. Ya'll please continue to brainstorm. Heck, test your Mumble server now with a few people.
JohnOn Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 11:26 AM, Jaromil <jaromil@???> wrote:
On Wed, 30 Apr 2014, John Hebert wrote:

>    Me and Robert Jakob will be hosting a weekly chat using Skype. The first

>    chat is this Monday, May 5th (Cinco de Mayo!) at 7pm US Central TZ.

> Send your Skype name to me or [1]rsjakob@??? if you want to join us.
> You can also contact me during the chat using my Skype name: huangp99.

why skype? Mumble is much better for group discussion for its audio quality

we have a free server you can use on freespeech.dyne.org port 9999

http://www.dyne.org/free-speech-mumble/

no pass, no user reg, no addressbook and stuff. no logs.

be welcome

ciao