:: [unSYSTEM] Fwd: Meshnets and Freedo…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Philip Glover
A: unsystem
Assumpte: [unSYSTEM] Fwd: Meshnets and Freedom
Hi friends,

I'd like to have a chat with the unSystem team about meshnets.

I've come across a team (http://www.morphle.org/) that's developed hardware
to recreate the internet as a worldwide, TOR-like meshnet. It uses hardware
level encryption with oblivious routing to protect user privacy. I love the
approach with DD, Dark Wallet, and Dark Market. I believe this Morphle team
that found me has the hardware to assist the Dark Market infiltrate every
neighborhood in the world at fiber-to-home connection speeds. We're
starting one of our first NeighborNet projects in my home town.

My name is Philip Glover, I'm from Bend, Oregon, and I have a passion for
liberty. I'm hoping that our teams can collaborate to protect the ultimate
Agora, where the State is powerless to prevent us from dividing our labor
without their influence.

Let there be dark.