Til: unsystem
Emne: Re: [unSYSTEM] Informal unSYSTEM Skype chat on Monday, May 5th at 19:00 US Central TZ
I'll join you. Do you have accounts on the Wiki?
We can organise info there.
https://wiki.unsystem.net/

Also you should reach out to Adam Levine of LetsTalkBitcoin, since he
works with people to produce great podcasts. He brings a lot to the
table and we should try to empower his vision.
http://letstalkbitcoin.com/