:: Re: [unSYSTEM] rename darkmarket...…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Troy Benjegerdes
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] rename darkmarket... our response.
And you also don't negotiate with people who have cult-like insistance
that 21 million coins is all we must ever have, or the world will end
in a fiery hail of inflationary hell.

It really surpises me that more altcoins have not adopted some sort
of more intelligent money-supply algorithms. I've proposed, for instance,
that Catcoin should be either inflated or deflated until 1 catcoin is
roughtly the lifetime cost of ownership of a cat.

(there's a rather nasty consensus problem in determining that, but
I would rather have that problem than a bitcoin price that basically
is determined by suit-sponsored psy-ops)