:: Re: [unSYSTEM] rename darkmarket...…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Washington Sanchez
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: System undo crew
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] rename darkmarket... our response.

> Why does this matter? I don't care who buys my corn on the board of trade
> if the
> price is right. (of course, that right there might be the fundamental
> failure as
> to why commodity agriculture production might very well be an ecological
> crime)

I doesn't matter whether it is a human, bot or DAC buying things of the
TradeNet, the point is that there is effectively no mechanistic difference
in terms of the seller's experience.

You speak of DACs as if they are this new thing, and haven't already existed
> for years living milliseconds away from various exchanges.

The only difference here is there's a small chance I might actually find an
> open source DAC implementation.

If you find one, let me know.