:: Re: [unSYSTEM] rename darkmarket...…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Troy Benjegerdes
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] rename darkmarket... our response.
> The api access for bots and DACs make the whole thing rather interesting in
> that allows for a DAC to purchase goods and services for their own profit
> seeking actions without the seller knowing whether they're dealing with a human
> or DAC.

Why does this matter? I don't care who buys my corn on the board of trade if the
price is right. (of course, that right there might be the fundamental failure as
to why commodity agriculture production might very well be an ecological crime)

You speak of DACs as if they are this new thing, and haven't already existed
for years living milliseconds away from various exchanges.

The only difference here is there's a small chance I might actually find an
open source DAC implementation.

Troy Benjegerdes                 'da hozer'                  hozer@???
7 elements      earth::water::air::fire::mind::spirit::soul        grid.coop

      Never pick a fight with someone who buys ink by the barrel,
         nor try buy a hacker who makes money by the megahash