:: Re: [unSYSTEM] oh fuck it's really …
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Troy Benjegerdes
Dátum:
Címzett: System undo crew
Tárgy: Re: [unSYSTEM] oh fuck it's really happening... bitcoin is under attack
On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 09:48:25PM -0400, Peter Todd wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 12:33:48PM -0500, Amir Taaki wrote:
> > I get what you're doing, but we both know that really isn't the case.
> > Allaire speaks from his heart, and they hired Mike Hearn.
>
> Quite true, but the public doesn't.
>
> Remember that while we've known about the contents of Snowden's leaks
> for years, it took hard evidence to make them into a real issue.

I don't need anyone to leak anything to let me know that the chicago board
of trade is a wealth redistribution mechanism that steals from from farmers
and consumers, and gives to high-frequency traders. It's quite obvious from
the irrational market behavior.

What I know is the hard algorithmic mathematics in Satoshi's creation will
enable me to evict the damn money changers from my commodities trades and
let me run an grain exchange on a linux box in my combine.

Eventually some enterprising commodities buyers and co-operative food stores
will figure this out as well and cut out the damn suits, because the return
on human time investment is so horrendously bad to buy yet another CEO yet
another McMansion.

Troy Benjegerdes                 'da hozer'                  hozer@???
7 elements      earth::water::air::fire::mind::spirit::soul        grid.coop

      Never pick a fight with someone who buys ink by the barrel,
         nor try buy a hacker who makes money by the megahash