:: Re: [unSYSTEM] oh fuck it's really …
Página Inicial
Autor: Chris Pacia
Para: System undo crew
Assunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] oh fuck it's really happening... bitcoin is under attack
I would just clarify. Many (most?) US libertarians are anarchists and also
believe in property rights.

And to say libertarians would suggest bitcoin should be owned I think
misunderstands what we stand for. We oppose violence and coercion in human
relations. We support "anything peaceful" be it property based, communal,
open source or what have you.

-Chris