:: Re: [unSYSTEM] rename darkmarket...…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Thomas Hartman
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] rename darkmarket... our response.
I'm asking what happens when someone uses darkmarket (or just vanilla
bitcoin with tumbling for that matter, darkmarket just makes it easier) to
commit the perfect crime (bruce schneier's term).

I think what will happen is there will be a backlash, and a price drop.

I think this could actually be coordinated as a psy-op by people that would
like to see bitcoin fail, or possibly just want to drop the price so they
can buy some for cheap.

I am raising this possibility, because I think it bears some thinking
about, because it is GOING to happen.