:: Re: [unSYSTEM] rename darkmarket...…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: John Hebert
Dátum:
Címzett: System undo crew
Tárgy: Re: [unSYSTEM] rename darkmarket... our response.
Please don't think of this as a personal attack, but using the term "public
relations" in relation to an UnSystem project shows a serious
misunderstanding of the basic principals of anarchism and libertarianism.
Bowing to public pressure for acceptance means you have already given up
the ideals behind the project.

I'll keep repeating this for those who want to rename "Dark Market" to
"Free Market": fork it, rename it, maintain it.

No capitulation, no compromises.

John