:: Re: [unSYSTEM] rename darkmarket...…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Amir Taaki
À: unsystem
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] rename darkmarket... our response.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/23vo5s/petition_to_change_the_name_of_dark_market_to/

comments I wrote for the reddit crowd:

People need to stop being afraid and reclaim these words of power used
to control us. The Dark name evokes great imagery and sounds cool. It's
like when they used to call us pirates to shame us and the pirate party
stood up and said "yeah! we are pirates!". There were many internet
freedom parties before and they got nowhere. Our team is not here to fit
in nicely with the status quo- we are here to challenge it.

-------

Anybody who disagrees with my outlook is free to pick up a compiler. If
you're bothered enough then create the change you want to see. Don't try
to make dictates to opensource coders through public peer pressure
campaigns. This thread is lazy activism at its finest. It's hilarious
that people give so much energy to this over the actual thread about the
project itself.

If you sit on your arse complaining about names on Reddit, then your
insights are worthless. Get to work!

Stay true to yourself.