:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Special Issue of the…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Paul Buitink
À: unsystem
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Special Issue of the Journal of Peer Production: Value and Currency in P2P
Thanks for sharing Nicolás.

I follow this list also closely but hardly ever respond because most
coding discussion is for now beyond my comprehension, although I
started taking classes on codeacademy.com :)

I saw you referred to Michel Bauwens of the p2pfoundation. He and I
both happen to live temporarily in Quito, Ecuador. He's working on
interesting stuff here that most of you appreciate like open source
agriculture/hardware, open source government etc.

I interviewed him yesterday about the above, pros/cons of Bitcoin,
monetary biodiversity etc and recorded it.

Hope you all like it:

[1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXeVJ_GX8uI

--
Paul Buitink