:: Re: [unSYSTEM] DarkMarket - the wor…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Washington Sanchez
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] DarkMarket - the world's fastest response to a govt takedown of digital markets
I was working on the conceptual framework behind something I called the
TradeNet (Mike Hearn originally spoke about it) a month or so ago.

At the time I believed this would be achieved using Open Transactions...
however it became clear that OT is still in the very early days of
development and its model of federated servers doesn't give you censorship
resistance. Nevertheless, the OT riccardian-style contracts are pretty
awesome.

Anyway my notes can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Eb8shHoquSGFrmIFPxX7p751gK41qdMzme_UY6JHIMc/edit?usp=docslist_api

The TradeNet would also facilitate issuing tenders and contract discovery
(use APIs for DACs).

Now that the DarkMarket has been made, I am seriously excited!
On 12/04/2014 11:27 AM, "Washington Sanchez" <washington.sanchez@???>
wrote:

> Oh forgot:
>
> The Open Transactions Bazaar originally conceived of XOR'ing the ids of
> two goods/services (Bitcoin::Oranges) and create a BitMessage channel for
> broadcasting contracts. You should be able to do this for cryptocat too.
> The only reason I suggest cryptocat is to make it as simple for users to
> enter the market without installing an app... whereas a chrome/firefox
> extension with an 8 bit cat logo is more friendly/less scary.
> On 12/04/2014 10:39 AM, "Uwe Cerron" <uwecerron@???> wrote:
>
>> surety bonds eh? interesting. I think Bitmessage would be better for
>> communication or perhaps using the same blockchain to send messages but
>> that would be too expensive imo.
>>

>> On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 8:21 PM, Washington Sanchez <
>> washington.sanchez@???> wrote:
>>
>>> This is brilliant!
>>>
>>> Couple of features to implement:
>>>
>>> 1. Corresponding stealth addresses for their ID
>>> 2. Implementation of surety bonds as per Lex Cryptographia (