:: Re: [unSYSTEM] DarkMarket - the wor…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Washington Sanchez
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] DarkMarket - the world's fastest response to a govt takedown of digital markets
Oh forgot:

The Open Transactions Bazaar originally conceived of XOR'ing the ids of two
goods/services (Bitcoin::Oranges) and create a BitMessage channel for
broadcasting contracts. You should be able to do this for cryptocat too.
The only reason I suggest cryptocat is to make it as simple for users to
enter the market without installing an app... whereas a chrome/firefox
extension with an 8 bit cat logo is more friendly/less scary.