:: [unSYSTEM] DarkMarket - the world's…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Amir Taaki
A: unsystem
Assumpte: [unSYSTEM] DarkMarket - the world's fastest response to a govt takedown of digital markets
Hi all,

For the Bitcoin Expo hackathon, we made a decentralised market. Thanks to
the organisers, and the warm community of the Bitcoin Alliance of Canada
for this absolutely amazing event. They are really working on Bitcoin
through their passion, and I was honoured to be welcomed to Bitcoin
Decentral by Anthony Dilorio and others.

DarkMarket & the next generation of uncensored trade

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. The early attempts at shutting
down centralised file sharing services ended up spawning stronger
technology. Like a hydra, those of us in the community that push for
individual empowerment are in an arms race to equip the people with the
tools needed for the next generation of digital black markets.

Today we present to you the next generation of such software: opensource,
uncensored and private. The next generation of resilient uncensored
markets. The social implications of this breakthrough raise bigger
questions about the role of technology, and efforts under way to carve out
spaces of the future where we can survive, and thrive as freedom loving
people.

Technology is power, and a new front has opened in the struggle for
freedom. These tools are for resource management, digital governance and
new finance. Technology is not, and never will be neutral. Software is
art.

Features:
* Distributed identity.
* Distributed ratings.
* Multisig escrow.
* Seller pages.
* Private messages.

Amir Taaki - dev
William Swanson - dev
Damian Cutillo - designer

Source: https://github.com/darkwallet/darkmarket (bash run_dev.sh)

Slides: http://libbitcoin.dyne.org/darkmarket/

This is merely a prototype and not production software.