:: [unSYSTEM] NATIONALE POSTCODE LOTER…
トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: NATIONALE POSTCODE LOTERIJ
題目: [unSYSTEM] NATIONALE POSTCODE LOTERIJ
Nationale Post Code Loterij
Avenue de Bruselxstraat 115-117
1150 Brussel - Belgium

We write to congratulate you for being one of our lucky winners in our weekly Post Code Nationale Loterij Program.

You did not purchase a Lottery Ticket to participate in this Lottery Program. Email addresses were generated electronically and numbers attached to your email address is: Reference Number-Bx20813/253/Be. Ticket Number-110821@14. Batch Number- Be/2133.055. Lucky Number-82 73 436 39*5*10.

With the help of a computer Balloting system, the email addresses were scrutinized and your email address emanated as one of the (10) Ten lucky winners.

Kindly contact our Head Office with the information below for details:

Contact Person: Sebastiaan Volkers
Claim Processiing Officer
Tel: 0032 486 40 9770
Fax: 0032 486 40 9770
nationalepostcodeloterij@???

Do contact Our Claim Office by telephone or email, with your winning information, to discuss with him on how your Lottery winning prize will be paid to you.

We wish to congratulate you for your winnings!

Sincerely,

Gwen Jones
Nationale Post Code Loterij .
http://www.lotto.be/

all rights reserves © 2011 Nationale Loterij