:: [Libbitcoin] Libbitcoin and other a…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: crypto coin
À: libbitcoin
Sujet: [Libbitcoin] Libbitcoin and other alt coins
Hi

I have an idea as follows

I want to set up a website where I can enter my bitcoin address or other
coin address (e.g. LiteCoin, DogeCoin etc.) and get a balance for that
address. Later on I would add moree functionality as needed.

What I am wondering is
1) Could I run 2 instances of libbitcoin, 1 each to handle BitCoin and
LiteCon?
2) If yes, could I then extend this for more alt coins?
3) Could I then make the block files / chainstate files available to others
for download so they can bootstrap their own wallets?

Many thanks and sorry for sun newbie-ish questions