:: Re: [unSYSTEM] First trailer for my…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Pablo Arriazu
A: unsystem
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] First trailer for my documentary
Hi Tomer,

I suppose you have already realised, but there is a typo in the first
intertitle (Safaicom instead of Safaricom)

I'm glad to see this, Africa looks like a big frontier for the payment
methods, credit cards arent extensively used and mobile services like
Airtel Money are becoming strong. I need to see more!!

Pablo