:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Visual Studio Buil…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Eric Voskuil
Aan: Amir Taaki, libbitcoin
Onderwerp: Re: [Libbitcoin] Visual Studio Builds
I haven't done a breakdown on usage of C++11 vs. C++14. I ran into a
break on a templated lambda. The CTP_Nov2012 compiler has a limitation
in its support of this C++14 feature, but it was easily worked-around
(still templated/14). We might be able to disable C++14 on the
compilation to find out what else might be in there.

If you replace my madvise() exclusion with a Windows noop then we are in
a state where everything is verified as ported. Keeping it that way mat
be more of a challenge. We're going to need to take on continuous
integration tooling at some point.

Thanks for the updates, all sounds good to me.