:: Re: [unSYSTEM] any help needed with…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: John Hebert
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] any help needed with setting up the forum?
Testing the discourse forum software now on http://99.33.49.9:4000/.

Test posts are welcome and needed. NOTE: No forum data will be backed up or
moved to the production system. Do not post anything you want to keep.

Please post any errors you find to the "testing" category in the forum.

Thanks.