:: Re: [unSYSTEM] any help needed with…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Amir Taaki
À: unsystem, d3
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] any help needed with setting up the forum?
ok, santi (d3) our admin will sort you out with some hardware.

for now i'm thinking we can make 3 categories:

* general philosophy
* libbitcoin
* darkwallet

we can see after (depending on the topics) which other categories to
add. primarily we should try to think about aiding collaboration and
encourage community.