:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Totalitarianism is s…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: caedes
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: System undo crew
Αντικείμενο: Re: [unSYSTEM] Totalitarianism is simply the default state of the client/server model
On 25/03/14 16:58, John Hebert wrote:

> I don't know of any introductory darkwallet documentation. I'm sure
> others on this list have more information than me.

Hi!

At the moment we have most information in the wiki:
https://wiki.unsystem.net/index.php/Main_Page

The following document may help as more introductory place:
https://wiki.unsystem.net/index.php/DarkWallet/Overview

Regarding the original question, dark wallet delegates blockchain
management to obelisk servers, so you don't have the full blockchain on
your computer. For now we're not downloading headers either, but it's
something we can do later to validate information coming from obelisk
(there can be other ways too).

There is also a mailing list for the darkwallet (just some dev updates
for now, low traffic but could increase :)):