:: Re: [unSYSTEM] unSYSTEM media tasks
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Troy Benjegerdes
Dátum:
Címzett: System undo crew
Tárgy: Re: [unSYSTEM] unSYSTEM media tasks
I would be like to be interviewed for this..

When the Occupy Minneapolis group got started, I would stop at "People's
square" before going to my 'real job' as a test engineer at Cray, where
it was common knowledge that 'the customer' that often kept Cray in business
was the NSA. At Cray, and on the bitcoin-dev list, I would often bring up
fundamental questions that were politically unpopular, and Cray I and
decided it was best to 'consciously uncouple' after about a year.

Since then I ran for Mayor of Minneapolis (mayortroy.com) on a platform of
'Local Food, Local Energy, Local Currency' and am apparently known as
'the bitcoin guy' by the campaign finance reporting people.

It's also become apparent that the bitcoin-dev list worships a Jealous
Blockchain that shall have no other chains before it, and I've been
marginalized and excorcised by developers who will permit no such heresy
to their all-powerful uncentralized totalitarian blockchain.

To continue in my apparent addiction to tilting at windmills and creative
destruction of groupthink wherever I encounter it, I also seem to like getting
into arguments about anonymity, and calling into question the claims of various
groups (including the unsystem Darkwallet developers) about privacy and
anonymity. Dissent to the majority view is the most powerful tool to ensure
freedom, and I seem to find myself arguing counter to the group consensus.

In the unsystem context, I strongly dissent to the characterization and
mythology of 'evil government'. Those of us that HAVE at one point had
@something.gov email address are likely to be your strongest supporters,
and involvement and acceptance of local, state, and world government
involvement in a healthy multiple-cryptocoin ecosystem is what is going
to bring about fundamental change in the world.