:: Re: [unSYSTEM] unSYSTEM media tasks
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: John Hebert
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] unSYSTEM media tasks
As I'm reading through the wikis, etc. for darkwallet and unSYSTEM, I
realized Mike Gogulski would be an excellent guest for your first podcast,
as he is both a project coordinator and community manager for Dark Wallet.
I suggest sending an invitation to him when you are ready.

See https://darkwallet.unsystem.net/ for a long list of active members and
their role descriptions.