:: Re: [unSYSTEM] unSYSTEM media tasks
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: John Hebert
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: System undo crew
Αντικείμενο: Re: [unSYSTEM] unSYSTEM media tasks
hackthewave,

Can you brainstorm with Robert Jakob concerning an podcast about unSYSTEM?
I'll leave it up to ya'll to determine a topic: introduction to unSYSTEM,
an interview with an unSYSTEM member, introduction or status report on
darkwallet, etc?

An initial outline of topics and ideas would be good to stash away for
future podcasts and media blitzes.