:: Re: [unSYSTEM] unSYSTEM media tasks
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Hebert
A: System undo crew
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] unSYSTEM media tasks
I suggest inviting Cody Wilson. He is good at impromptu speaking and has
done a number of interviews. I'd like to hear him discuss the
https://libbitcoin.dyne.org/libbitcoin-manifesto.pdf.

If he is busy, then I suggest inviting Amir Taaki to discuss how libbitcoin
is different from other implementations of the bitcoin protocol.

I also recommend inviting someone who can give a simple explanation of the
goals of unSYSTEM. Waiting for the mainstream media guess at and report on
the goals of unSYSTEM is counter-productive. I am confident _many_ Internet
citizens will identify with unSYSTEM's goals once they have a clear
understanding of them and possibly become contributing members.

There is a list of potential guests for a podcast on
https://wiki.unsystem.net/index.php/Libbitcoin/Team.

Hope I'm not missing any other unSYSTEM or darkwallet luminaries. I'm new
to the community.