:: Re: [unSYSTEM] unSYSTEM media tasks
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Robert Jakob
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] unSYSTEM media tasks
Well, I just think Unsystem and podcasts were a great match. They're free,
uncensored, unscripted, and no one to stop the message from getting out.
It's pirate radio at it's best. I was thinking of a regular podcast. It
doesn't have to be a set schedule, but we could interview people in the
unsystem community, people in the bitcoin community, journalists,
politicians maybe. I was thinking we could kind of crowd source it.
People within unsystem could suggest guests to interview and questions to
ask. What does everyone else think? And are there any suggestions for who
to have as the first guest?

-Robert