:: Re: [Libbitcoin] trying offline obe…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Amir Taaki
A: libbitcoin
Assumpte: Re: [Libbitcoin] trying offline obelisk
Do you want the new blockchain for fetch_history() to get outputs or
fetch_transaction() on special txs right? Is there a way to only migrate
the data you're interested in rather than the whole blockchain?
Maybe you can even sign it before to show it's valid.
LevelDB is not a good database and the next release of libbitcoin will
have a newer faster slimmer database system for the blockchain.