著者: John Hebert
To: System undo crew
題目: Re: [unSYSTEM] Totalitarianism is simply the default state of the client/server model
On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 9:30 AM, Jacob <jacobusbogers@???> wrote:

> Lets try something else,
>
> What is this dark wallet thing,.... a firefox plugin? ...,does it mean it
> would need to download the whole (or only headers) blockchain to be usefull?

Hm. Perhaps you should have asked a few basic questions first about the
unSYSTEM projects instead of your earlier post.

Here is an opportunity for you to become a doer: Start a draft FAQ from the
perspective of someone new to darkwallet as you discover what it is. It
would be very beneficial to potential unSYSTEM community members. A good
place to start would be in #darkwallet on irc.freenode.net.

I don't know of any introductory darkwallet documentation. I'm sure others
on this list have more information than me.