:: Re: [Libbitcoin] trying offline obe…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Grazcoin
À: libbitcoin
Sujet: Re: [Libbitcoin] trying offline obelisk
I was too fast on the "Fix verified" trigger.
The assert comes in the same virtual box setup a little later, e.g.
after 10 times of running:
sx fetch-transaction
fe28050b93faea61fa88c4c630f0e1f0a1c24d0082dd0e10d369e13212128f33
(it is a tx from block 1000)
This is the case for both the commit that I claimed to be "Fix
verified", and for the HEAD.
Grazcoin