:: Re: [Libbitcoin] trying offline obe…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Grazcoin
A: libbitcoin
Assumpte: Re: [Libbitcoin] trying offline obelisk

Fix verified on the virtual box setup :)
It required a fresh build (running again install-sx.sh did not fix the
problem).

Thanks!
Grazcoin

https://github.com/spesmilo/libbitcoin/commit/9104dfa1661fcc2e61a576de446ad7e0771e74e8

> On 21/03/14 11:24, Grazcoin wrote:
>> I reproduced the bug on the virtual box image.
>>
>> 1. I followed the image installation instructions that I gave previously
>> on this thread.
>> 2. I ran install-sx.sh script of master git HEAD.
>> 3. created ~/worker/blockchain and ran sx initchain
>> 4. ran obworker (it took ~2 minutes for obworker to start connecting

though)

http://virtualboximages.com/Ubuntu+13.10+amd64+VirtualBox+VDI+Virtual+Appliance

today

wrote:
> [...]

anyway

libwallet,

fix it

offline usage.

fine.

obelisk::outgoing_message&):

are you running?

latest ubuntu.

outgoing-connections = 0 and listener_enabled = false

on the error.log

stream

/usr/local/etc/obelisk/worker.cfg

security.