:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Fr33aid got robbed
Top Pagina
Auteur: Troy Benjegerdes
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Fr33aid got robbed
On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 11:29:32AM -0500, Jason King wrote:
> Guys. The first bitcoin accepting charity just got robbed to the tune of
> 23.5BTC.
>
> A monumental amount to a charity such as theirs.
>
> Fr33aid.com
>
> Any help, advice, or thoughts would be appreciated.
>
> Jason

Have someone call me, or email dahozer@??? (I'm more likely to see
it on short notice)

I need 3-5 people IN THE US willing to be board members for a 501c(3) with
the goal of raising tax-deductible (for current exchangeable dollar value)
funds in cryptocurrencies, and distributing those funds to qualifying
organizations.

It is quite apparent that security audits and cryptocoin insurance will be
required to achive the organizations charitable goals.

To get this going I need:
1) board members
2) get said board members to have a meeting an authorize the lawyer I've
retained to create the organization and open a bank account
3) file 501c(3) application paperwork
4) accept NON-TAX DEDUCTIBLE donations
5) wait for 501c(3) status

Troy Benjegerdes                 'da hozer'                  hozer@???
7 elements      earth::water::air::fire::mind::spirit::soul        grid.coop

      Never pick a fight with someone who buys ink by the barrel,
         nor try buy a hacker who makes money by the megahash