:: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin is not a sentien…
Página Inicial
Autor: Amir Taaki
Para: System undo crew
Assunto: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin is not a sentient being! The mind behind Bitcoin is the brains at the endpoints of the ecosystem.
the biggest mistake I see people making about Bitcoin is that somehow it
is a fixed system with hard guarantees that will preserve its principles
100% against the will of the people participating in that system.

against challenges or threats against bitcoin, people shrug, point and
laugh or roll their eyes saying that "the 21 million limit is fixed" or
saying it's opensource.

some people see bitcoin like an unchangeable god that will bring
paradise, when in fact it's a tool subject to the consensus of the
people developing it. it will and does change.

so either you fight and push hard for your principles or you compromise
and lay down your strength. many of the core parts of bitcoin or core
issues are not understood by many people (unless you perceive bitcoin on
a deeper level technically), and the choices are not always clear.

it is very possible that bitcoin evolves into govcoin or corpcoin due to
the corrupted intentions of the gatekeepers shepherding bitcoin. we need
to become the custodians - each one of us must be empowered as much as
possible to shine light into dark echo chambers and behind closed doors.
we need to have our voice as part of the process that shapes and makes
the bitcoin of the future.

and the way we get that voice is by making superior products that work
better and bring more freedom to the people. financial products which
encourage transparency and empower individuals to do trade.