:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Satoshi Road
Top Pagina
Auteur: Adam Gibson
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Satoshi Road
Manfred,
I think we agree that (a) trade size (not volume so much) needs to be
limited ; this would be set by the pool in my model and (b) collateral
size for arbitrators is linked (not sure of the formula) to that max
trade size.

The trade size maximum is quite important because all members of the
pool have to agree on it in advance. So it will probably be quite a
conservative number. The well known $10K AML limit is doubtless too high
for this.