:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Keeping your bitcoin…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Thomas Hartman
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: System undo crew
Αντικείμενο: Re: [unSYSTEM] Keeping your bitcoins safe
all you do is sign. no internet connection, fresh install every time.

if you're afraid prng randomness is compromised, generate brain wallet pass
with diceware word list and physical dice.

what's your solution?

btw, raspi based paper wallet looks interestimg.