:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Keeping your bitcoin…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Thomas Hartman
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Keeping your bitcoins safe
https://www.google.com/#q=%22cold+wallet%22+electrum

Read the first few links here.

Use electrum, and the rest of it depends how secure you want to be.
The extreme is to build your own raspi cold machine, generate a
(electrum of course) signing wallet there, throw the raspi machine
into the ocean, and bury the signing wallet it in the desert where you
dig it up every decade or so when you need to break open the cold
funds ;)

Every time you set up a raspi machine to load it with the cold wallet
signing key and sign a transaction, you then throw away the raspi
machine because it could be compromised now.

One thing though. Make sure no one follows you into the desert to see
where you buried the signing wallet.

Even if you password protected it, you'll get waterboarded.

Or, use coinbase and 2 factor auth.