:: [unSYSTEM] Hello everyone.
Top Pagina
Auteur: Hacking The Wave
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: [unSYSTEM] Hello everyone.
Hello everyone. I am new here and just want to say hi and introduce myself.
I have been reading for few days to try catch the flow of thought but still
not so much time because of work.

I am an activist of free music and with my main band we have been the first
released on the home of TPB with a doodle inspiring eventually the so
called promo bay.
also have another project that promotes time banking with an hacked sound
nature on the production side.

I step into your site after reading about DD round the web as i am
interested since some years in the whole 3d printing, arduino, robotics etc
evolution.

I would love to share some thoughts with you and get your feedback in the
future
I also have some questions about security and if there are some rules to
write here like pgp and stuff.

Cheers

Victor
www.dopestarsinc.com