:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Antishock Theory, Ma…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Odinn Cyberguerrilla
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: System undo crew
Αντικείμενο: Re: [unSYSTEM] Antishock Theory, Mapping, More: Something from a Friend
Conceptually, I find it interesting despite any inconsistencies one might
encounter. It's the idea of 'mapping' things in this way that interested
me.

I knew this went pretty far back - again, I didn't write any of it, my
friend did, but I did use it (rarely). In its earliest iteration
(sometime back in late 2011 or early 2012) when I was thinking about it, I
used it in one of my 'Communiqués and Transactions:'

http://www.occupymontereypeninsula.org/content/communiqués-and-transactions-occupy-20v2

(dated 1/19/2012)

At some point, someone took notice of the early AntiShock concept and
pushed it into Daily Kos at some point in 2011, apparently the Kos article
is still up. Interesting to read back and look at the Antishock then and
now.

Don't mind me, just mental gears turning here.