:: [unSYSTEM] Antishock Theory, Mappin…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Odinn Cyberguerrilla
A: unsystem
Assumpte: [unSYSTEM] Antishock Theory, Mapping, More: Something from a Friend
Hello,

Recently I was reading something from The Citizen Lab at
https://citizenlab.org/2014/02/mapping-hacking-teams-untraceable-spyware/
relating to how supposedly untraceable malware / spyware was in fact
traced and tracked and so forth. Good read.

As I was reading this, I remembered something that a friend showed me,
something that this particular friend has been working on a great deal of
time and has very recently made some (more or less) final adjustments to.
This is something that this particular friend of mine has been working on
off and on for years, some of you may have even seen various iterations of
it here and there. I didn't write any of it, but I find it very
interesting and useful stuff conceptually. My friend calls it Antishock
Theory. Here's the link:

http://antishock.opesr.net/theory

Cheers,

-Odinn