:: [unSYSTEM] A cleanroom blockchain i…
Página Inicial
Autor: Caleb James DeLisle
Para: System undo crew
Assunto: [unSYSTEM] A cleanroom blockchain implementation for collaborative realtime editing.
Hi guys,
I figured this list would have enough blockchain enthusiests here
that it would be worth mentioning this project. A few months ago
I was tasked by XWiki SAS Research to develop a realtime
collaborative editor which could do text, WYSIWYG and collaborative
drawing. I decided to do it using a peer-to-peer consensus algorithm
using a Nakamoto Blockchain with the difficulty/mining aspect removed.

AFAIK this is the first application to use a blockchain which has
nothing at all todo with bitcoin.

Javascript - LGPL-2.1
https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/chainpad

An early use of the algorithm: