:: [Bricolabs] Open Space Aarhus openi…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Carsten Agger
Aan: Bricolabs
Onderwerp: [Bricolabs] Open Space Aarhus opening reception
I wrote about this space some two years ago when I became a member of
the board, but our hackerspace in Aarhus recently moved to a smaller but
better location:

https://blogs.fsfe.org/agger/2014/02/22/opening-reception-at-open-space-aarhus/

In case any of you comes near Aarhus, Denmark, you'll be very welcome to
come by.

There's a hack event every Tuesday and a number of other events,
including a monthly meeting in the FSFE Fellowship Group that I help
organize.

The first Tuesday in each month is Tech Talk Tuesday, and a good
opportunity to meet a lot of hackers and listen to and maybe give
interesting talks (the talks are mostly in Danish, though).